SafePlace Donation Need of the Week
Many families come to SafePlace with very few, if any, of their possessions. Community donations help provide for a family's basic needs and are an important first step in helping survivors start over. Our supply of various critical needs can get dangerously low on occasion - and it is during these times that we need your support the most! This page will highlight SafePlace's current most critical donation needs.
What We Need
SafePlace is currently very low on or completely out of basic personal hygiene items for our families. Our ability to provide these basic nessecities is of the utmost importance, and allows our families to focus on healing.
General Hygiene Needs
- Diapers sizes 4-6
- Pull-Ups sizes 2T-5T
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Lotion
- Baby Powder
- Brushes or Combs
- Mouth Wash
- Full size bottles of unopened adult shampoo and conditioner
- Unopened body wash/soap
- Razors and Shaving Cream
- Shower Sponges
- Body Lotion
- Paper Towels
How To Donate
- Gather needed items - organize a drive at work, church, among friends, or just do a little shopping
- Let Steven Olender know how you plan to help
- Bring your donations to our Donations Warehouse at 1515 Grove Blvd, Austin, TX 78741 during donation hours (Tuesday-Friday 10am-3pm; Wednesday 10am-6pm)
- Fill out a donation receipt for your records
- Visit our Amazon wishlist
- Select the items you'd like to donate - feel free to browse around for any current deals you can find as well
- Proceed through check out and have the items shipped to ATTN: Steven Olender, SafePlace, 1515 Grove Blvd, Austin, TX 78741
- Contact Steven Olender for a donation receipt
Feel free to contact our Community Relations Coordinator, Steven Olender, at 512.356.1577.
Your generous support helps SafePlace to continue our important work for the families who are dedicated to making their dream of independence and self-sufficiency a reality. Thank you for supporting SafePlace and the women, men and children who need our help, and for taking a stand against violence!