If you are interested in applying for an internship or practicum, please note:
- We are unable to provide paid opportunities.
- We may require a commitment of at least 15-20 hours per week (depending on the program).
- We may have a preference for 2 semester placements when possible and most placements require some evening hours (depending on program).
- We may require interns to attend SafePlace’s 40-hour Volunteer Training (depending on program).
- Receipt of Internship Request Form does not guarantee placement, as SafePlace staff may not be available to supervise an intern.
Once we have received your Internship Application, your application will be screened for current openings and forwarded to the appropriate program supervisor for review. Your request may require a face-to-face interview. We will respond to your request via email as quickly as we can, so please submit an Application only once.
- Counseling Services
- Children's Services
- Direct Services