SafePlace Summer Donation Needs
More than half the people living at SafePlace are children. With summer right around the corner, SafePlace Children's Services staff are gearing up for another fun-filled season in the sun. While the kiddos are all out of school for the season, Children's Services staff plan various field trips and activities to make sure the kids stay active and in high spirits. If you can, please donate your used or new summer items - clean out those closets, check out our Amazon Summer Items wishlist and help the kids we serve have some fun in the sun!
What We Need
We are currently collecting the following items:
- Swimsuits – all sizes, incl. adult; one piece or tankinis – no bikinis
- Swim trunks – all sizes including adult sizes
- Spray sunblock
- Dive sticks/rings
- Flip flops – boys, girls & adult sizes
- Water bottles
- Arm floaties
- Jump ropes
- Hula hoops
- Playground balls (football, soccer, basketball, kick ball, etc.)
How To Donate
- Gather your donations - dig through those closets or do a little shopping at your store of choice
- Bring your donations to our Donations Warehouse at 1515 Grove Blvd, Austin, TX 78741 during donation hours (Tuesday-Friday 10am-3pm; Wednesday 10am-6pm)
- Fill out a donation receipt for your records
- Visit our Amazon Summer Items wishlist
- Select the items you'd like to donate - feel free to browse around for any current deals you can find as well
- Proceed through check out and have the items shipped to Adolfo Moreno at 1515 Grove Blvd, Austin, TX 78741
- Contact Steven Olender for a donation receipt
Our goal is to have a good supply of the needed items by early May.
Feel free to contact our Community Relations Coordinator, Steven Olender, at 512.356.1577.
Thank you very much for your support!